Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anyone ever use Kudzu.com?

Has anyone ever used Kudzu.com for advertising their business?





If so, did it work? What kind of business do you have?

Anyone ever use Kudzu.com?
I've been paying for a "preferred" listing on Kudzu.com for about a year now, and for what they charge, and the results I get, I think it's a steal! I'm an electrician (hence my yahoo ID...), and I'd say I get, on average, 5 leads/month from my Kudzu listing...





I especaily like how Kudzu has gone way beyond the standard "internet yellow pages" listing of name, address, phone number, website link, map...I to include a complete description of my business (services offered, even marketing copy), email contact link, photos of my work, etc. And I urge my customers to review my work on Kudzu, becuase I think having a bunch of reviews helps. And if I get any negative reviews (luckily, none so far), I can respond to those as well...





Also Just found out their offering for FREE what I pay for in their new markets...

shoe care product

No comments:

Post a Comment