Saturday, November 14, 2009

KUDZU.....can anyone tell me......?

how do i take them to get the most benefit from them... i am taking Kudzu Rescue to help my alchohol craving in the evening to try and cut down on my drinking, dont drink during the day but when i come home in the evening i look forward to my glass of chilled wine! but cant seem to stick to 1-2 glasses have to drink the whole bottle.. not good... so i bought Kudzu rescue which is a chinese herbal supplement to help with the craving the only trouble is, it just says take 1-2 tablets three times a day but not sure if this is the most effecient way of taking them.. i have heard different stories of taking them before you have a drink and taking them after you have had a drink.. i have been taking them for a week but have not noticed very much difference...think i am doing something wrong! these tablets are quite expensive and a lot of people swear by them, so please can someone tell me how to use them at the most optimum level!!!!!

KUDZU.....can anyone tell me......?
if you need to ask this question on yahoo answers, its time for rehab kitten.
Reply:im an alky if it works let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment