Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why my DVD is not working on my linux machine?

I can't get my DVD copier work on my RHEL3 Linux machine although it was working just fine before the previous reinstallation of the system:





#dmesg


..


.


ICH5: not 100% native mode: will probe irqs later


ide0: BM-DMA at 0x0500-0x0507, BIOS settings: hda: DMA, hdb: pio


ide1: BM-DMA at 0x0508-0x050f, BIOS settings: hdc: pio, hdd: pio


hda: DV-W28EAW, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive


.


.


hda: attached ide-scsi driver.


scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices


Vendor: TEAC Model: DV-W28EAW Rev: H.0C


Type: CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02


.


.


[U][I]at the end:[/I][/U]


sr0: CDROM (ioctl) reports ILLEGAL REQUEST.


cdrom: open failed.


ide-scsi: hda: unsupported command in request queue (0)


end_request: I/O error, dev 03:00 (hda), sector 64


isofs_read_super: bread failed, dev=03:00, iso_blknum=16, block=32





fstab file:





/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0


any one can help?

Why my DVD is not working on my linux machine?
i think it acces dvd as cd friver ! remove and try it again , it may be work !
Reply:stupid answer Report It


shoe deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment